Answered By: Mary Anne Erwin Last Updated: Jun 20, 2017 Views: 12
Over 65% of the business case studies in this Sage database include teaching notes to help you more fully utilize these teaching cases.
To link to a case study in your course, share the case citation and the case DOI link with your students. (From the case record, click the quotation marks icon, " ", to get the citation and click "more info" to get the DOI link.) You may also download the PDF of the case and upload it to your World Classroom/Canvas course page.
Only Webster faculty will be allowed to access the teaching notes. Here's how:
- Login (using your last name and Webster ID number) to the database/Sage platform: http://library3.webster.edu/login?url=http://sk.sagepub.com/cases
- Next click the Profile button and create your personal user profile on Sage
- Once you have setup your profile, request access to the teaching notes by completing the library's eResources form: http://libanswers.webster.edu/eResources/ask
- The library will verify your status as an instructor and enter the access code for teaching notes directly into your Sage profile.
- Please allow two (2) business days. We will notify you when your access is activated.