Answered By: Mary Anne Erwin Last Updated: Dec 05, 2017 Views: 153
Yes! Guests and Webster alumni may obtain a code from the Library's service desks that will allow you to self-register for 24 hours of wi-fi access.
- Obtain the current code from the first or second floor service desk.
- From your device, choose WU_Guest network and click on the link to the WU_Guest
- Scroll down and chose the link that says “Have a registration code? Click here to create your account”
- Enter the code and follow the instructions to create a guest wireless account
- After creating an account you will have a username and password to login during that same 24 hours. After that 24 hours, you will have to repeat the steps.
For additional help, contact Webster University's IT Service Desk (extension 5995 from on campus or 866-435-7270). For more information about WiFi at Webster see: http://www.webster.edu/technology/services/internet/wireless/faq.html