Lynda.com offers Students, Faculty and Staff instructional videos on a broad range of subjects, including business skills, photography, design, music and video, home computing, animation, and web design and development and taught by recognized industry experts. New courses are added every week. Watch entire courses or single tutorial videos as you need them. Exercise files let you follow along with the instruction as you learn, and bookmarks help you keep track of what you’d like to watch.
Logging In for the First Time and Creating an Account
- Log into Connections.
- Click on the tab that defines your role (Student, Faculty or Staff)
- Go to the channel titled Computer Based Training Resources.
4. Click Create Account next to the Lynda.com logo.
5. Enter your Webster University e-mail address into the text box and click Submit.
6. You will receive a verification e-mail in your inbox. Click on the verification link in the e-mail to complete the account
For more information about your access to Lynda.com at Webster University, please see: http://www.webster.edu/technology/training/general-software/lynda.html