Answered By: Emily Scharf
Last Updated: Jul 06, 2016     Views: 516

Some citations will have a link that says "HTML text," "PDF text," that look like this. full text icons If you see this, click on the the words full text to read the article.

Other articles may have an Article Linker button like the one below. When you click on the Article Linker button, you will either be taken to the article or you'll be taken to a screen with the option to request it. Occasionally, you'll see that we have the article in the library (if so, it will say Webster periodicals).


If you don't see an Article Linker link, you can check on the full-text availability of an article by using the Journal/Magazine/Newspaper list. See How Do I Find a Known Article for an explanation of this process.

If the library does not have the article in print or online, you may request a copy by visiting the Request books or articles page. Note that Webster/Eden patrons outside the St. Louis area may also request copies of articles that the library has in print but not online.

Additional information is available on: