Answered By: Emily Scharf Last Updated: Nov 30, 2015 Views: 406
Black and white printing is on the honor system.
- Printing for academic purposes is free for current Webster & Eden students, faculty and staff printing from our computers. For non-academic purposes, we ask that you pay 10¢ per page at the 1st floor Service desk.
- Print stations are located behind the wood panel on the south end of the eCommons area, 2nd floor of the Cyber Café and in the Lower level.
- All computers have access to multiple print stations. Print to a printer and then go to the corresponding print release station to pick up your jobs. Your job will be listed with the name of the computer you were using, the filename or Web page, and by the time the file was received.
- eClassroom, ADA, and the Café Macs bypass the print stations and print directly to the printer.
- Printing defaults to double-sided on 8 1/2 x 11 size paper.
Color printing and copying is available at the Mail & Copy Solutions (MCS) located in Loretto Hall, ground floor.
As of Dec. 1, 2015, library printing is only available to current Webster students, faculty, staff, and alumni. Computers designated for the general public do not have printing capabilities.