Answered By: Emily Scharf Last Updated: Jan 16, 2018 Views: 15382
Answered By: Emily Scharf
Last Updated: Jan 16, 2018 Views: 15382
Students can find your ID number using your Connections account.
- Go to the Connections login screen at http://connections.webster.edu and enter your username and password.
- If you don’t know how to log into Connections go here: http://www.webster.edu/technology/services/connections/index.html
- From the Connections homepage, click on the Student tab, then choose Click ‘here’ for Student Academic Services.
- The screen should refresh and ask you again for your Connections username and password. Please enter it.
- The screen should refresh again to the Student Information homepage. On the left menu, click on Biographical.
- Under the profile section, the ID number will be the first thing you see.
Faculty and adjunct faculty members will want to:
- Visit the Faculty tab within Connections.
- Sign into Faculty/Staff Academic Services.
- Click on Student Advising on the left side of your screen
- Click on Biographical. Your ID number will be there.