Answered By: Emily Scharf Last Updated: Sep 27, 2016 Views: 11557
Students can find your ID through your Connections account. Use these step by step directions:
1. Go to the Connections login screen at http://connections.webster.edu/cp/home/loginf and enter your
username and password.
2. If you don’t know how to log into Connections go here:
3. From the Connections homepage, click on the Student tab and Click ‘here’ for Student Academic Services.
4. The screen should refresh and ask you again for your Connections username and password.
5. The screen should refresh again to the Student Information homepage. On the left menu, click on Biographical.
6. Under the profile section, the ID number will be the first thing you see.
Faculty and adjunct faculty members will want to:
1. Visit the Faculty tab within Connections.
2. Sign into Faculty/Staff Academic Services.
3. Click on Student Advising on the left side of your screen
4. Click on Biographical. Your ID number will be there.