Answered By: Emily Scharf
Last Updated: May 19, 2015     Views: 1336

Academic articles, also called scholarly, peer-reviewed, or refereed articles, can be found in many Webster University Library databases. Please visit this page to find more information about identifying academic articles: Please watch the video below to get a better idea about finding and identifying scholarly articles.

Peer Review from Webster University Library on Vimeo.