Answered By: Eliot Boden Last Updated: Nov 29, 2017 Views: 168
Answered By: Eliot Boden
Last Updated: Nov 29, 2017 Views: 168
- Books owned by the Webster-Eden library system
- Students-- 9 weeks
- Faculty -- 1 semester
- Staff -- 9 weeks
- Special Patrons -- 2 weeks
- MOBIUS books- 4 weeks
- eBooks - range from 4 hours to 14 days depending on the publisher and the title.
- Materials on reserve - please see In-house reserves page for information.
- Audio-visual materials- 7 days
- LP's and slides- 14 days.
Library users can check out four of each audio-visual item: 4 DVDs, 4 CDs, etc. For more information, please visit: http://library.webster.edu/services/circulat.html.