Answered By: [Unclaimed] Last Updated: May 19, 2016 Views: 908
Any theses or dissertations owned by Webster University and Eden Theological Seminary will be found in the library catalog. To find a thesis or dissertation on a particular subject:
- Go to the library catalog at http://bridges.searchmobius.org/.
- Click on the "Advanced Search" (directly under the "Search Options" bar on the right side of the screen).
- Enter a word or phrase in the top search box.
- Under "Location" select either "Webster Theses" or "Eden Theses".
- Press the Submit button to run the search.
Dissertations & Theses @ Webster University contains Webster doctoral dissertations and masters level theses submitted summer, 2005 to the present. Webster/Eden faculty, staff, and students may view the full text for free (pdf files require the Adobe Acrobat Reader.)
Please note: Many Webster graduate degrees do not require students to write a thesis. If you are interested in seeing theses or dissertations written by students at other institutions, you may search the Dissertations & Theses: Abstract & Index database. Some of these records may link to the full-text of the document and some may allow you to preview the first 20+ pages. If the full-text is not available online, the library may be able to borrow it for you. Contact a Librarian for help.