Answered By: Emily Scharf Last Updated: Sep 15, 2016 Views: 117
Answered By: Emily Scharf
Last Updated: Sep 15, 2016 Views: 117
The library computers are set up differently than those at other campus computer labs.
- You may save data to Window's drive H: (My Documents) and the Mac's student drive. This area does not get get cleared on a reboot so your work is safe if you save here.
- Since files on drive H: (My Documents) and the Mac's student drive don't get deleted automatically when you restart your computer, delete your work YOURSELF.
- If you don't delete your files from the Window's Drive H: or the Mac's Student drive, don't expect them to be there when you come back.
- The #1 reason that people lose their work is when retrieving a file from e-mail.
- Saving on Mac's
- Save often
- Save to more than one place or filename