Answered By: Emily Scharf Last Updated: May 19, 2015 Views: 414
The Webster-Eden Library System includes the Emerson Library at Webster University and Luhr Reading & Reference Library at Eden Theological Seminary and t. If a print journal, magazine or newspaper has one of the location codes given below, you will need to visit the library where it is located. Current Webster students, faculty, and staff at extended campuses or Webster students enrolled in online programs may request articles through the library's Document Delivery program.
Check the library catalog for more information about a print periodical title, including the volumes and years owned.
- Current issues are shelved, in alphabetical order by title, on the main floor to the left of the entrance.
- Older issues are shelved, in alphabetical order by title, in the compact shelving at the south end of the lower level.
- Current issues are on the main floor in the current periodicals area to the left of the entrance.
Microform titles in Webster Periodicals
- We shelve these in the lower level across from the microform reader-printer on the north end and also in the compact shelving at the south end. On the lower level by the photocopy machines. Inquire at the Emerson Library 1st floor Service desk for assistance in using the microform reader-printer.
Eden Seminary Luhr Reading & Reference Library
Eden Seminary Current Periodicals
- Unbound issues are on the left of the entrance to the Reading Room.
Eden Stored Periodicals
- Inquire at the Luhr Reading & Reference Library during weekday hours, 9am-5pm.
For additional help:
Contact the Webster University Library at (314) 968-6950 or toll-free (800) 985-4279 (800WULIBRY) or use the Ask a Librarian e-mail service.