What is Document Delivery?
· Document Delivery is the service through which we provide access to copies of journal articles and other library materials for currently enrolled Webster University students, staff and faculty at non-St. Louis area extended campuses and all Webster University students currently enrolled in a Webster online course.
What types of materials can I request?
- Copies of articles from periodical.
- Copies of book chapters (Webster University's Fair Use Policies allow us to copy and post up to 25% of a book).
- Books from Webster University Library's main collections. (U.S. only)
- Books from MOBIUS libraries (U.S. only)
- Books from other libraries collections. (U.S. only)
- Up to a three-week average delivery time.
- For more information about the limitations, contact us at email@example.com or 314-968-5994.
- Audio-visual items from our collections. (U.S. only)
What types of materials cannot be lent?
- Non-circulating books (e.g. reference and rare books, books on reserve, etc.)
- Entire issues of periodicals
When and how will I receive my request?
- We will contact you at the e-mail address you provided when you first logged into your Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery account (ILLiad) when the article is either available for you to view or if we cannot find a lender. You may also, however, log into your Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery account (ILLiad) to view the status of your request(s) at any time.
- We use UPS to ship audio-visual items and books to your address of record (you can view what the Webster University Registrar has entered as your home address by logging into your Connections account) along with instructions on how to return the materials to us. UPS does not deliver or pickup items from P.O. boxes.
- While we do not guarantee delivery by a specific date, the materials we ship via UPS ground shipping usually arrive at most locations in the Continental United States within 3-4 business days of being picked up from Webster University library at the home campus in St. Louis (excluding weekends and U.S. holidays).