Answered By: Heidi Vix
Last Updated: May 05, 2022     Views: 217

If your Library access is expired because you are not enrolled in a class but you are working on a thesis or dissertation, please have your supervising professor or instructor email with the length of time access is needed as well as your name and student ID number. For additional questions, please call or email Heidi Vix at or 314-246-6951.

A current Webster ID or visitor ID is required to access all buildings on Webster's Main Campus as of this writing (4-26-22). Please contact Webster University's Public Safety Department if you do not have a current Webster ID card. 

Please also consult the Public Safety Department for information on parking on the Webster's Main Campus.

Need Help? Ask us!

  24/7 Chat

   Research: 314-246-6950

   Circulation: 314-246-6952

    Library hours