Answered By: Mary Anne Erwin Last Updated: Nov 09, 2018 Views: 75
Over 65% of the business case studies in this Sage database include teaching notes to help you more fully utilize these teaching cases.
Provide student access
There are two ways to provide access to your students.
- Link to the case study in your World Classroom/Canvas course. We suggest the best practice of sharing the full case citation and the case DOI link.
- From the case record, click the quotation marks icon, " ", to get the citation and click "more info" to copy the DOI link.
- You may also download the PDF of the case and upload it to your World Classroom/Canvas course page.
Access to Sage teaching notes (Webster faculty only)
Only faculty are permitted to access the teaching notes. Here's how to set-up access:
- Login (using your last name and Webster ID number) to the database/Sage platform: http://library3.webster.edu/login?url=http://sk.sagepub.com/cases
- Next click the Profile button and create your personal user profile on Sage
- After you have set-up your profile, request access to the teaching notes by completing the library's eResources form: http://libanswers.webster.edu/eResources/ask
- The library will verify your status as an instructor and enter an access code directly into your Sage profile. You may then open all teaching notes for the Sage cases that have them.
- Please allow two (2) business days. We will notify you when your access is activated.
Questions? Please contact Mary Erwin, the library's Business & Management Librarian