CampusConnect or VDI is available to current faculty, students, and staff on all library computers as well as most other computer labs or classrooms on the Webster Groves campus. For more information about CampusConnect, including locations on other campuses and contact information should you have questions, visit https://www.webster.edu/technology/vdi/.
To access CampusConnect (VDI):
1. At a library computer, click on the green VMWare Horizon Client icon on the desktop.
2. Double-click on the vdi.webster.edu button that appears.
3. Enter your Connections username (everything before the @ sign in your Webster email address) and password. Then click Login.
4. Double-click the CampusConnect button that appears.
5. Your user profile will load and you will see a partial list of programs to which you have access along the left side of the screen.
6. Click the Windows flag in the lower left corner to display a list of programs.
7. The SPSS program will be listed as IBM SPSS. Some users may have access to additional programs due to the particular classes they are taking.
8. Remember to sign out by clicking the Windows flag, then the Person button and selecting Sign Out.