Answered By: Sarah Reando Last Updated: Mar 23, 2022 Views: 20
Webster University's Student Government Association provides free NYTimes.com online access to current students, faculty and staff. The current Crossword Puzzle and Epicurious access are not a part of this program.
1. Visit AccessNYT.com
2. Type "Webster University" in the Find School... search box
3. Create an account using your Webster.edu email
4. Download your free NYT mobile app or access via NYTimes.com
*Students, Faculty and Staff with Vienna as their primary service location should contact the Webster Vienna Library to receive access.
Existing Faculty/Staff Account holders information:
As of 2021, The New York Times provides new faculty/staff members academic passes valid for 4 years instead of 364 days. Existing registered subscribers receive the new 4-year validation upon renewing their expired academic passes.
Faculty and Staff members will need to renew their pass and the new membership will extend for 4 years.
As an existing pass subscriber:
1. Visit AccessNTY.com
2. Type in "Webster University"
3. Click on Already have an account? Log in here
4. Input email address and the same password created for your previous account