Answered By: Eliot Boden Last Updated: Dec 06, 2017 Views: 331
You can pay your fines with a credit card using this link: https://commerce.cashnet.com/webulibrary. You can also pay in cash or with a check at our first-floor service desk. To find out how much you owe, check your library account: https://bridges.searchmobius.org/patroninfo~S9.
If you have further questions, please call the first-floor service desk at (314) 968 - 6952.
- Regular collection books .15 per day
- Curriculum books .15 per day
- Audio-visual materials and Interlibrary Loan books .50 per day
- Reserve books (hourly) .25 per hour
- Reserve books (daily) 1.00 per day
Lost or damaged
- Webster/Eden owned materials and Interlibrary Loan books: replacement costs and a $10 processing fee
- MOBIUS books: $120 per book